Grace Connell is the most amazingly talented calligrapher…..
she is an artist…her work is breathtaking…from the hand-painted flowers that she
meticulously creates one by one….from invitations, to save the date cards, to the most
beautiful hand-painted maps of your destination….her work is one of a kind…..

graceand i am not the only one who thinks so…her beautiful calligraphy has graced
the cover of martha stewart weddings several times….if you have not ordered your
invitations yet, be sure to look at grace connell’s beautiful designs…
grace2www.graceconnelldesigns.com

1. Mar 29-2009 , 03:08PM
    Wow, these are so elegant and whimsical and lovely. I wish I had an excuse to order invitations for something!
  2. Mar 29-2009 , 08:47PM
    Hi Elizabeth! Not only is her work amazing but she is just as beautiful inside as her work is outside! I had the pleasure of meeting her at a wedding of our friend Isabelle and Grace is charming....I just wanted to frame her art and I did...It is hanging in my office to enjoy daily. Great site Elizabeth ...Love ya, Mindy
  3. k* to the b*:
    Mar 29-2009 , 09:21PM
    love love love how you shot this. the dainty fabric background is perfection.
  4. Mar 30-2009 , 10:30AM
    Beautiful work. Still loving everything about your new site!
  5. Nikanne:
    Mar 30-2009 , 05:15PM
    Her collection is exquisite!
  6. Isabelle:
    Mar 30-2009 , 08:20PM
    I have had the extraordinary pleasure of working with Grace, Mindy, and Elizabeth, so to come across this blog reminded me of the dream team from my wedding a few months ago. These women are all angels and produce some of the most beautiful art I've ever seen. Most of the art shown here was for my wedding...I really am the luckiest girl in the world and have it all framed. Elizabeth, the way you've captured Grace's creations is perfection. I love and miss you. xoxox Belle
  7. Isabelle:
    Mar 31-2009 , 08:46AM
    oh, and elizabeth just told me kristen (k to the b) commented too. if anyone needs a videographer, look at bliss. she is the best! she is a part of my dream team, i adore her, and the way she films is delicious. xoxox
  8. May 15-2009 , 06:47AM
    E:
    Your photography is ethereal and dreamy and light. It captures everything I try so hard to present myself- the quiet elegance of a cultured bride.
    I am so thankful that you posted the above. Your body of work is breathtaking.

xo
    Grace
  9. Jun 09-2009 , 06:09PM
    I am right with you on these love stamps!! They are fantastic!
    They are calligraphically illustrated and colored to perfection Elizabeth! I want to send them to everyone...but then... I really don't want to send them out at all!!

Fantastic job on Lill's wedding this weekend. i wish we could work together on every job!
    Lilly looked amazing and your advice to the June bride about the evening sun is so true and really such a beautiful, glowing time--how about that moon?
    Keep in touch.